What are cookies and how we use them
Types of cookies Cookies can be classified as:
- Session cookies: which are removed when the user closes the browser and which, therefore, have a limited duration for your visit;
- Permanent cookies: they remain in the device used to browse the Internet for a specified time. These cookies have typical expiration dates and, therefore, their duration varies depending on the cookie used.
- Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the website owner or to a third party.
We use the following categories of cookies for our website:
1. Session cookies strictly necessary These cookies are essential for browsing the website, for example, they allow temporary storage of account data for access to the relative reserved area of the site and allow the use of the various functions present in the reserved areas.
2. Analysis cookies (so-called analytics cookies)
Used to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users, on how they consult the site in order to improve it and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated.
For this purpose a third-party cookie is used, namely Google Analytics. Questocookienon is a tool of our ownership, for more information, therefore, it is possible to consult the information provided by Google at the following address: http: //www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This site does not use profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) user preferences in order to develop a specific profile to customize commercial offers, to carry out market research or distance selling.
Third Party Cookies and Social Media Cookies
On this site uses social network cookies (specifically, cookies on the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms), managed by third parties and, therefore, we are not responsible for them.
These cookies are used, for example, to share content.
The management of the information collected by third parties and the type of processing of personal data are governed by the relative information which you are kindly requested to refer to.
Management of cookies
At any time, the user can refuse to accept all or some of the cookies used by this website simply by selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to refuse them.
Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information regarding the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, you can use the add-on made available by Google at the following link following the procedure indicated by Google
By disabling cookies, you can still use some parts of the website, but some services may not be usable.
The Data Controller is Avv. Jacopo Carlo Barcati based in Piazza Sant'Andrea, 6 - 31100 Treviso - Tel. +39 0422591391 fax +39 0422549991 - Email: email@example.com.